- You will be offered meaningful and valued work.
- You will work in a clean and safe area.
- You will enjoy hands-on work and meet other like-minded volunteers.
- You can choose service opportunities where your interests can help fill Vision of Hope’s needs.
- You will feel great about yourself, because you can make a positive contribution to your community!
- You will make a difference and we thank you!
- Good judgment.
- Willingness to follow instructions and work cooperatively as a team member.
- Ability to perform and follow through on unsupervised duties on an individual basis.
- Commitment to quality and excellence.
What Services do Volunteers Perform?
- A variety of services for fund raising events
- Office and computer based work.
- Community Outreach
- Assist in planning activities, camps and programs
Questions? We welcome them! We’re always glad to discuss Vision of Hope’s role in our community.